We are excited to announce the new K2 4.6.11 releases available.
Today's release builds on the prior set of releases and contains new features and fixes to six components:
- K2 blackpearl 4.6.11
- K2 smartforms 4.6.11
- K2 smartforms Control Pack 4.6.11
- K2 for SharePoint 4.6.11
- K2 Language Pack 4.6.11 (Preview)
- K2 connect 4.6.11
In this release, we've got some new wizards to create dynamic item references and loop through them using the "For Each" wizard. There's a new License Report to help you manage your K2 environment user licenses. We've added Visual Studio 2015 support and Windows 10 support. Enhancements have been made to the K2 Designer and to the file and image attachment controls.
For a detailed list of fixes and these new features in each component, please review the Release Notes: K2 4.6.11 Release Notes (KB001735). For K2 connect details, please review the K2 connect 4.6.11 Release Notes (KB000860).
As always, it is recommended that you install the latest release. There are two ways to install 4.6.11:
- If you are upgrading from K2 4.6.9 or later, download the K2 Update Manager 4.6.11 to upgrade to the latest update.
- If you are installing a new environment or upgrading from a release older than K2 4.6.9, download the full installers which will install K2 4.6.11.
To get any of today's releases, please visit the download pages on the K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
Please note that the following releases have specific prerequisites and an installation order that needs to be followed during installation:
- K2 smartforms 4.6.11 has a dependency on K2 blackpearl 4.6.11.
- K2 smartforms Control Pack 4.6.11 has a dependency on K2 smartforms 4.6.11.
- K2 for SharePoint 4.6.11 has a dependency on K2 blackpearl 4.6.11, K2 smartforms 4.6.11, and K2 smartforms Control Pack 4.6.11.
- K2 connect 4.6.11 has a dependency on K2 blackpearl 4.6.11.
For more information, please see the K2 4.6.11 Release Notes (KB001735) or the K2 connect 4.6.11 Release Notes (KB000860).
Please use the K2 Partner and Customer Portal to open support tickets and/or contact your local support offices to report any issues. Additionally, the K2 forums on K2 Community are available for community-based discussions. Note: K2 Community is a community Web site and should not be used for production support issues or for logging bugs.
K2 Product Team