This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
The module will introduce the student to the K2.net™ 2003 Studio interface. The basic building blocks used to build an electronic workflow process will be discussed and demonstrated. After completing this module the student will be able to build a basic workflow solution.
After completion of the lab, you will be able to build a basic travel request process using K2.net 2003 by applying the following concepts:
- Creating Process Activities
- Creating Destination Rules
- Linking the Activities with Lines
- Creating Process Data Fields
- Creating Server and Client Events
- Creating Line Rules
- Creating User Interface Workflow Forms
- Exporting and Testing the Process