Using a Microsoft InfoPath™ 2003 form to capture information and start a workflow process will be discussed in this module. The student will learn how to use the various process, activity and event templates in K2.net™ 2003 Studio in order to provide an InfoPath™ integrated workflow solution. The module will teach the student how a workflow process can be integrated with Microsoft® Office SharePoint™ Portal Server 2003 by utilizing the various process and event templates provided with K2.net™ 2003 Studio.
After completion of the lab, you will be able to build InfoPath and SharePoint integrated process using K2.net 2003 by applying the following concepts:
- Using the InfoPath Process Wizard
- Using the InfoPath Server Event
- Using the InfoPath Client Event
- Using the SharePoint Process Wizard
- Using the SharePoint 2003 Server Events