This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
The student will learn how a workflow process can be integrated with Microsoft® BizTalk® Server 2004 by utilizing the various templates and BizTalk® adapters provided with K2.net™ 2003.
After completion of this lab, you will be able to build BizTalk Server 2004 integrated process using K2.net 2003 and Visual Studio.NET by applying the following concepts:
- Using the BizTalk Orchestration Wizard.
- Using the K2.net BizTalk Event Adapter.
- Using the K2.net BizTalk Worklist Adapter.
- Using the K2.net BizTalk Process.
- Using the BizTalk Rules Engine in K2.net Processes.