This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
K2 connect 4.6.9 allows for a clean install or upgrade from a previous version of the product.
The K2 connect installation package can be downloaded from the download’s page available on the K2 Partner and Customer Portal site. See the Installation details below for more information.
The following issues have been resolved in this release.
- After upgrading your environment and trying to refresh the K2 connect service instance an error displayed stating "SmartObject Server Exception: Error refreshing Service Instance 'ConnectService'. Service returned : 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'."
- In the K2 test cockpit the calendar picker window could not be resized to see the entire window and as a result only part of the calendar picker was visible.
- When deploying a K2 connect SmartObject using K2 Package and Deployment to an environment on which the K2 connect svd did not exist, no missing reference was displayed causing a failure on deployment.
- When K2 connect was run on Visual Studio that had a language pack applied causing an error to occur on the K2 Service Object Designer.
- In the K2 Service Object Designer certain Label names for text fields for Services and Table Structures were not visible due to the color scheme.
- An error occurred when calling an RFC function using a K2 connect SmartObject.
- An error stating 'Requested Service Not found' occurred when a smartObject call was made to SAP.
- When updating a Service Object to use a published XML Property resulted in an error when certain datatypes were used '
- Data deserialization failed when an empty string was put in a Decimal field. The error stated 'Input string was not in the correct format'.
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 has been added
- ERPConnect 4.5 (Required)
- K2 connect 4.6.9 is dependent on K2 blackpearl 4.6.9. Ensure you have installed this version of blackpearl before upgrading your connect version. Also note that previous versions of K2 connect for SAP do not support K2 blackpearl 4.6.9. For more details, please see the Support Matrix.
- The installer will update K2 connect 32-bit and 64-bit installations. One installer is used for new installations as well as upgrades. When performing an upgrade, the current K2 connect installation will be uninstalled and the new version will be installed. The existing settings will be retained such as the K2 connect license key, however, it is important to select the correct database during the installation.
This update includes all the new features and hotfixes that were included in the previous K2 connect Updates, so there is no need to install the updates listed below. The following links are provided for reference to view the new features, enhancements, important considerations and resolved issues contained within the previous updates:
KB000750 - K2 connect 4.6.5 (4.10060.750.0)
KB000710 - K2 connect Update KB000710
KB000705 - K2 connect Update KB000705
KB000700 – K2 connect Update KB000700
KB000691 - K2 connect Update KB000691
KB000674 - K2 connect Update KB000674
There is one installer package for K2 connect 4.6.9 (4.10060.800.0) available for download from portal.K2.com that will facilitate upgrades and clean installs.
- For customers who already have K2 connect installed, download the package and install this update.
- For customers who do not have K2 connect installed, download the package and follow the Setup Manager wizard.
- K2 blackpearl 4.6.9 or higher
- ERPConnect 4.5
||Note: The installer will update K2 connect 32-bit and 64-bit installations. One installer is used for new installations as well as upgrades. When performing an upgrade, the current K2 connect installation will be uninstalled and the new version will be installed. The existing settings will be retained such as the K2 connect license key, however, it is important to select the correct database during the installation.
The K2 Setup Manager will guide you through the install.