We are excited to announce the new K2 4.6.10 releases available.
Today's release builds on the prior set of releases and contains new features and fixes to five components. In this release, we've got new integration via Service Brokers for OData endpoints and DocuSign. We are introducing a new installation type, the K2 Update Manager, where updating your existing environment will be easier and faster than ever.
For a detailed list of fixes in each component, please review the Release Notes. We've consolidated the Release Notes into a single KB article to make it easier to find all the information in one spot, K2 4.6.10 Release Notes (KB001700) with the exception of K2 connect, with the release notes at KB000850.
As always, it is recommended that you install the latest release. There are two ways to install 4.6.10:
- If you are upgrading from K2 4.6.9, download the K2 Update Manager to upgrade to the latest update.
- If you are installing a new environment or upgrading from a release older than K2 4.6.9, download the full installers which will install K2 4.6.10.
To get any of today's releases, please visit the download pages on the K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
Please note that the following releases have specific prerequisites and an installation order that needs to be followed during installation:
- K2 smartforms 4.6.10 has a dependency on K2 blackpearl 4.6.10.
- K2 smartforms Control Pack 4.6.10 has a dependency on K2 smartforms 4.6.10.
- K2 for SharePoint 4.6.10 has a dependency on K2 blackpearl 4.6.10, K2 smartforms 4.6.10, and K2 smartforms Control Pack 4.6.10.
- K2 connect 4.6.10 has a dependency on K2 blackpearl 4.6.9 or 4.6.10.
For more information, please see the K2 4.6.10 Release Notes (KB001700) or the K2 connect 4.6.10 Release Notes (KB000850).
Please use the K2 Partner and Customer Portal to open support tickets and/or contact your local support offices to report any issues. Additionally, the K2 forums on K2 Community are available for community-based discussions. Note: K2 Community is a community Web site and should not be used for production support issues or for logging bugs.
K2 Product Team