The K2 blackpearl for SharePoint 2010 and InfoPath 2010 training course is designed to give participants the necessary skills to use K2 blackpearl effectively with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and InfoPath 2010. It is recommended to complete the K2 blackpearl Core course before starting this course.
During this course, participants will learn:
- How to approach the Design, Assembly, Deployment, Execution and Monitoring of workflow solutions with K2 Designer for SharePoint
- How to perform SharePoint administrative functions like site creation and user administration in K2 workflows
- How to interact with SharePoint content artifacts such as documents and list items in K2 workflows
- How to create workflows that use InfoPath as the user interface technology
- How to use SharePoint to report on and administer K2 workflows with K2 Process Portals and K2 Web Parts
This course also includes a selection of quick-reference guides.Intended Audience
The K2 blackpearl for SharePoint and InfoPath
training course is intended for roles who need to create solutions that integrate with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 such as SharePoint Site Owners and Administrators, SharePoint Designers and Developers, Citizen Developers and .NET Developers.Participants should have completed the K2 Core competency or training course before attempting this training course.Outcomes
At the end of this course, participants will have a good understanding of the integration that is available between K2 and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and will be able to create solutions of simple to intermediate complexity that integrate with Microsoft SharePoint 2010. They will be able to create solutions that automate SharePoint administration and content management tasks.Participants will also know how to build K2 workflow-centric applications that use Microsoft InfoPath as the user interface technology, and know how to use the available tools in SharePoint to report on and administer K2 workflows.