This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
If there were any running instances when upgrading to K2 blackpearl 0807 (4.2810.1.x or 4.2810.2.0) or if existing K2 processes that were integrated with InfoPath using form services were updated by selecting Update Design Template in K2 Designer for Visual Studio an error may occur when the worklist item is opened. This is caused by the URL that it is pointing to, for example:
The local machine has the following items installed:
- K2 blackpearl 0807 4.8210.1.x or 4.8210.2.0
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. The steps below are simplified and not all the steps will be shown or described.|
The K2 developer performs the following steps within a K2 process designer canvas:
- Upgrade an existing K2 blackpearl environment to K2 blackpearl 0807 (4.8210.1.x or 4.8210.2.0)
- Open a K2 Process, right click on the design canvas and select Update Design Template
- Start a K2 process that is integrated with an InfoPath form using form services
- Open the worklist item in K2 Workspace
- The form does not open and an error is displayed
The following error message applies to this KB Article:
- Server was unable to process request. List could not be found in specified site. Value does not fall within the expected range.
This Patch is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx