This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When editing SmartBox properties in the Advanced Mode settings of a K2 SmartObject, the changes are not saved. The 'flagged as changed' indicator asterix also does not show in the MS Visual Studio 2005 file name tab.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. The steps below are simplified and not all the steps will be shown or described.|
- Create a new SmartBox SmartObject
- Add a new string property
- Save the SmartObject (.sodx) file
- Then click on Advanced Settings
- Click on SmartBox Settings
- Change any setting and click on OK
- Note that the file is not 'flagged as changed'
Flagged as changed
- Save, Close and reopen
- The changed settings have been lost
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx