This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
An error may occur when using mathematical expressions in process line rules that govern the outcome(s) of an activity. When the error occurs, the developer is unable to edit the outcome(s) of activity whose line rules contain the mathematical statement.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. The steps below are simplified and not all the steps will be shown or described.|
- Create a client event with an outcome
- Edit the rule of the line related to the outcome and add a rule that contains the count mathimatical expression
- Edit the outcome in the client event and rename it
- The error occurs when clicking on OK
The following error messages relate to this issue:
- An Object not set to an instance of Object error when attempting to modify an outcome
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx