This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
There are two known issues affecting the installation of KB000330 - K2 blackpearl 0807 Update (4.8210.2.330), as detailed below:
Issue 1: Configuration Manager Error
Upgrading K2 blackpearl 0807 (4.8210.1
.0) to KB000320, and then applying KB000330 will cause the Configuration Manager to fail.
The installation log shows the following error:
MSI (s) (88:D0) [16:13:07:515]: Product: K2 blackpearl Configuration 0807 (4.8210.1.0) -- Error 2715.The specified File key (’sourcecode.install.common.dl2’) not found in the File table.
Error 2715.The specified File key (’sourcecode.install.common.dl2’) not found in the File table.
To manually run the Update Configuration Manager, perform the following steps:
- Open Windows Explorer and browse to the patch folder
- Open the following folder: ..\Updates\Ver 1.x
- Open a command prompt window
- From Explorer, drag the file “K2 blackpearl Configuration 0807 Update (4.8210.2.330).msp” into the command prompt window
- At the command prompt, at the end of the file name, add the following arguments: “/q /lv patch.log” (see screenshot below):
In effect, you are running the following command:
"K2 blackpearl Configuration 0807 Update (4.8210.2.330).msp" /q /lv patch.log
- Run the command (press Enter)
- Wait a minute or two and then check the installation state by opening Add/Remove Programs
Issue 2: K2 for SharePoint on a 64-Bit Environment
Upgrading a K2 for SharePoint ( MOSS or WSS ) on a 64-Bit environment to KB000330 will cause an error during setup.
This issue will be resolved in a future update. When it is resolved, this section will be updated to include the update installation needed to resolve the issue.