This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
The deployment package incorrectly deploys Event Integrations using the original environment settings created in K2 Designer for Visual Studio when the workflow was authored instead of using the environment selected by the 'Evironment' parameter of MSBuild. Therefore, any Environment Library settings (variables selected from the context browser) are not correctly deployed to other environments.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. The steps below are simplified and not all the steps will be shown or described.|
- Create a SharePoint Site URL environment field for the development environment and set its value to “Site A”
- Create a SharePoint Site URL environment field for the production environment and set its value to “Site B”
- Note: Sites A and B are both identical Team sites
- Build a SharePoint Events Integration process against the development environment
- Set the process to start when a new item is added to a list
- Add a subsequent email event that will email the title of the list item to the administrator
- Build the process
- Create a deployment package for the process
- Deploy the package to the development environment
- Deploy the package to the production environment
- Log into SharePoint as a user with start rights to the process
- Create a list item with the title “Development_01” in the selected list of “Site A”
- Create a list item with the title “Production_01” in the selected list of “Site B”
- Open the administrator’s email account and “Send/Receive” to update the Inbox
- Error: Only one email is received
The following error messages relate to this issue:
- When attempting to deploy to a different environment a "Site URL cannot be found" error may occur
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx