This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
After installing K2 blackpearl 0807 Update (4.8210.2.350) an error may occur when using more than eight events within an activity. The events will not execute/instantiate sequentially, ignoring the order defined within the K2 Process.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. The steps below are simplified and not all the steps will be shown or described.|
- Create a K2 Process with more than eight events within an activity.
- Upgrade to K2 blackpearl 0807 Update (4.8210.2.350)
- Start an instance of the process
- The events do not execute sequentially
The following error messages relate to this issue:
- No Error Message : Other errors may be caused by a change in the order of the events
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx