This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When using the Activity Instances Destinations Report in the Process Overview Report of the Out of Box Reports in K2 Workspace, the data summary may incorrectly reflect the activity name for a different activity in the process.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. They are simplified and not all steps are shown or described.|
- Open K2 Designer for Visual Studio
- Create a process with two InfoPath Client Events namely Activity 1 and Activity 2 that are linked.
- Action the first event which will go to the next InfoPath Activity.
- Open the Activity Instances Destinations Report in K2 Workspace
- View Activity 2 in OOB reporting,
- Activity 1 is shown in the Activity Name
- The Destination, Start Date, Finish Date and Status also belong to Activity 1 and not Activity 2
The following error messages relate to this issue:
[Figure 1. Process Overview Report displaying the incorrect Activity]
- No Error messages are displayed. The incorrect activity and data are reflected in the report.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx