This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
There is an issue related to the K2 blackpearl 0807 update KB000370 that when there are two parallel activities (Activity B and Activity C), both with a single destination user and both with Client Events where only Activity B is instantiated (because the line rule to Activity C is invalid (1=0)) then and error occurs in the Activity Instance Destinations report from Activity B which incorrectly shows two lines with the same user.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. They are simplified and not all steps are shown or described.|
- Start a K2 Process with two parallel Default Activities. (Each activity must have a client event included)
- The destination user for both Client Events must be the same
- Add a line for each Default Activity. The line rule for Activity C must be configured such that it is invalid, i.e. 1=0
- Deploy the process
- Run the following report: Process overview > Process instances > Activity Instance Destination Report
- An error occurs in the Activity Instance Destination report for Activity B. It incorrectly displays two lines with the same user. This is a duplication; two duplicate destinations are displayed, when only one should be present
No Error messages are displayed.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx