This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
An exception occurs when completing an asynchronous server event by calling the Update or Finish method from an external application.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. The steps below are simplified and not all the steps will be shown or described.|
- Create a process containing a server event with the following line:
K2.Synchronous = false;
- Deploy the process to the K2 server
- Create a new Windows application that executes an update on the server event of the deployed process. For example:
SourceCode.Workflow.Client.Connection conn = new SourceCode.Workflow.Client.Connection();
- Find the serial number of the Server Item by looking in the database K2Server.._ServerList and use "ProcInstID_ActiInstDestID" (e.g. "28_8")
- Run the application and the error will display in the K2 Server console window.
26033 Worklist item Not Open for K2:Demo\UserA
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx