This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When using a Client Email Event or an Escalation with a group name as a email address, errors are returned. This happens because the values returned are not delimited.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. They are simplified and not all steps are shown or described.|
- Create a new Process
- Add a Mail Event (or Escalation) to the Activity
- In the To field drag a group name (group e-mail address)
- Deploy the process and start an instance
- K2 Server will throw the specified error(s) below
The following error messages relate to this issue:
- The specified input string is not in the requested format for an e-mail address.
- The specified e-mail address is currently not supported.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx