This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
Intermittent errors may occur on the SharePoint Web Frontend when a K2 process attempts to move a Document to the SharePoint Records Center. These errors can, however, be successfully repaired by re-trying them from the Management Console.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. They are simplified and not all steps are shown or described.|
- Open K2 Designer for Visual Studio
- Create a SharePoint Integration Process that uses the Records Management Center
- Configure an activity to move a document from a Document Library into the Records Center
- Deploy the process
- Open SharePoint
- Use the workflow process to transfer Documents to the Records Center
- The error may occur, but as this error is intermittent you may never experience it
The following error message relates to this issue:
- An error has occurred while executing the following method: K2SPOfficialFilesFunctions:SendToRepository.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx