This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
Adding a DataConnection based on a Windows Communication Foundation service to an InfoPath form results in an error when configuring the InfoPath Process Wizard in K2 Designer for Visual Studio.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. The steps below are simplified and not all the steps will be shown or described.|
- Create or reuse the existing WCF Service
- Create or reuse an xsn InfoPath template
- Integrate the InfoPath template with the WCF service
- Select a method for the WCF service
- Reconfigure the InfoPath Process wizard.
- During the reconfiguration of the wizard the error will occur
Tthe following error messages apply to this article:
- The solution has not been opened. The following error occurred on opening: Length cannot be zero. Parameter name: length at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplate.Solution.Open(Boolean raiseErrors) at ...
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx