This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
This error occurs during design time when a new site is created within a sub site containing a Document Library. The K2 Web Designer for this Document Library cannot open.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. They are simplified and not all steps are shown or described.|
- From SharePoint Central Administration > K2 for SharePoint tab, enable the K2 Web Designer feature
- Create a new Site
- Browse to the Site collection
- Browse to Site Settings
- Browse to Sites and Workspaces
- Create a new Team Site (e.g. http://Moss.domain1.com/Sites/MySiteCol/SubSite )
- In the Sub Site create a new document library (e.g. myDocLib)
- Open the K2 Web Designer
The following error messages relate to this issue:
- Invalid URL:/subsite.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx