This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
This error occurs during run-time in the K2 Mail Event, when the Active Directory account contains Unicode characters.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. They are simplified and not all steps are shown or described.|
- Create a process that contains only a K2 Mail Event.
- Set the recipient of the K2 Mail Event to “Originator”.
- Create an Active Directory User, where the DistinguishedName Property contains any Unicode (e.g. Traditional Chinese) characters.
- When this process is executed, K2 Workspace returns an error.
- If the Active Directory User account is created without Unicode characters in DistinguisedName Property, the process executes successfully.
The following error messages relate to this issue:
- The parameter "addresses" cannot be an empty string.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx