This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
If a notification is edited that contains Worklist Item URL data fields. The notification e-mail will be sent when the notification event is fired but the Worklist Item URL will not populate correctly with the runtime data. Re-opening the edited notification in the Notification Event Designer shows a blank e-mail body.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. The steps are simplified and not all steps will be shown or described.|
- Edit a Notification Event in K2 Workspace.
- Drag the “Worklist Item URL” on to the notification text.
- Click Finish.
- Edit the same notification.
- Verify the notification text is now blank.
- Trigger the notification from a workflow.
- A notification e-mail will be received, however the “Worklist Item URL” data field will not be populated.
The following error message relates to this issue:
- No error message is displayed, however the data field is not populated.
Install the Hotfix and redeploy any existing processes that have had their notification events edited to resolve the issue.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx