This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
After migrating from K2.net 2003, processes which included Asynchronous Server events throw an error. This article will describe how to resolve the issue.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. They are simplified and not all steps are shown or described.|
The error can be reproduced using the steps below:
- Create a process in K2.net 2003
- Include in your process a K2 Server Event Wizard, where the Synchronous value in code is set to False
- Deploy the process, so that active process instances are available
- Start the migration procedure
- Once the migration is complete, an attempt to access the Server item results in the error "ServerItem not found"
Once the process has been migrated and access to the server item is attempted, the following error message is thrown:
The error is the result of data fields associated with the original process that are not migrated during the migration procedure.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx