This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When using SharePoint Workflow Integration in a K2 process the site name is duplicated in the URL in the notification email link and when opening the worklist item from K2 Workspace. For example, http://SourceCode/SiteA/SiteA/Lists/Tasks/LeaveForm.aspx?ID=2. This issue does not occur when referencing the main site only when using a sub site.
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. The steps below are simplified and not all the steps will be shown or described.|
- Create a K2 process using the SharePoint Workflow Integration wizard with a Client Event.
- Deploy the process.
- Start an instance of the process.
- Open K2 Workspace.
- Open the Worklist item. Take note of the worklist item's URL.
The following error messages relate to this issue:
- "There has been a problem retrieving the K2 process data. Please ensure that the account has rights to the K2 Workflow Item and that you are connecting to the K2 Server."
- No error is displayed but the duplicate site name can be seen in the URL in the notification email or in the worklist Item URL.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx