This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
The Out Of Office interface returns a “Database Error: Subquery returned more than 1 value” error when searching for a user.
- The steps below describe scenarios under which this error may occur. The steps below are simplified and not all the steps will be shown or described.
- A few Out of Office users must be configured through K2 Workspace before configuring.
- Add a duplicate user.
- Browse to K2 Workspace or Process portals.
- Open the Out of Office configuration and click on add.
- Search for the duplicate user.
- A Database error message will be displayed stating "Database Error: Subquery returned more than 1 value".
The following error message relates to this issue:
- 24129 A database error occurred. Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <=, >,>= or when the subquery is used as an expression.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/k2blackpoint/Default.aspx