This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
An InfoPath attachment causes the K2 Host Server to use large amounts of memory. In addition to this, after the process has finished executing, the server memory does not return to the same levels than before the InfoPath process was started.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. The steps below are simplified and not all the steps will be shown or described.|
- Create a process containing an InfoPath event.
- Configure the event to upload a document attachment.
- Deploy the process.
- Start an instance of the process and monitor the K2 Host Server memory usage.
- The attachment will make the K2 Host Server memory usage double in size.
The following error message relates to this issue:
- The K2 Host Server uses large amounts of memory.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx