This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When trying to open the K2 View Flow using K2 blackpoint 0902 from either a worklist or process portal the following error is displayed:
"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. The steps below are simplified and not all the steps will be shown or described.|
- Open a process portal site.
- Click on the actions drop down next to the folio on an item in the worklist.
- Click View Flow.
- Then click process properties.
- A "No connection" error occurs when trying to access the K2 View Flow.
The following error message relates to this issue:
- Unable to connect to on port 5252.
- No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/k2blackpoint/Default.aspx