This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When using an InfoPath form in a Web Designer process and trying to deploy, the system will try to locate the MOSS Application Pool's Application Data\Temp folder. It will then uncab and recap the InfoPath form in this folder. Sometimes this call fails and causes the default folders to be used which results in deployment errors.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. The steps below are simplified and not all the steps will be shown or described.|
- Sign in as a user in SharePoint, where his user profile has not yet been created in the Application Pool Account. The user should have all relevant rights.
- Create a simple InfoPath Web Designer process
- Navigate to the "C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv" folder
- Deploy your process and go to the above folder
- As soon as the deployment is finished you will note the "SourceCode.Workflow.Infopath.Temp" folder created in the wrong location - "C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv"
- When viewing "C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ ", the "SourceCode.Workflow.Infopath.Temp" folder is not created
The following error messages relate to this issue:
- FAILED - E:\Program Files\K2 blackpoint\Processes\\obj\Debug\Deployment\arasc.msbuild 940,5): error: The cabinet file has not been successfully Created.
- Cannot access the file "processname".kprx because it is in use.
- Cannot access the file "processname".xsn because it is in use.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/k2blackpoint/Default.aspx