This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
An InfoPath process designed in the K2 Web Designer does not send notifications when selecting the notifications check box.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe one scenario under which this error may occur. The steps below are simplified and not all the steps will be shown or described.|
- Deploy an InfoPath form to a form library.
- Open the K2 Web Designer.
- Drag the Originator or another participant onto the first place holder.
- Configure the Actions and Outcomes.
- On the Destination step, click the Notification check box.
- Start the K2 Workflow.
- The process does not send the e-mail notification.
There is no error message. The e-mail notification is not sent.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/k2blackpoint/Default.aspx