This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
Hidden data fields appear in Process Instance Report causing sensitive data to appear.
This affects the following Sub Reports:
- Process Instance Data
- Process Instance Data Audit
- Process Instance XML Data
- Process Instance XML Data Audit
- Activity Instance Data
- Activity Instance XML Data
- Activity Slot Data
- Activity Instance Slot XML Data
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe scenarios under which these errors may occur. These steps are simplified and not all steps are shown or described.|
- Create a Process with Data and XML Fields (Check fields as Hidden)
- Add Data and XML Data to the Activities in this Process (Check these fields as Hidden)
- Start an instance of the process
- Open K2 Process Portal Management Site > Instance Management > Process
- An example of where the sensitive data can be seen in the View Flow Process Properties Data :
Open View Flow > Process Properties > Data
There is no error message associated with this article.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/k2blackpoint/Default.aspx