This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When deleting an Process Instance from the Management Console, it does not completely remove the log entries. After deleting the Process Instance, it still displays when you open a Report.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe scenarios under which these errors may occur. These steps are simplified and not all steps are shown or described.|
- Create a simple process with one Client Event and a Mail Event
- Start the process so that it goes to the Client Event
- Open K2 Workspace> Process Overview. Select Process.
- View the Process Instance Report Data
- Go to Management > Workflow Server > Processes > Instances
- Select the Active Instance
- Select Delete
- Select Delete log entries. Click OK
- Return to the Report
- The Report Data is still available.
No error message.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx