This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe scenarios under which these errors may occur. These steps are simplified and not all steps are shown or described.|
- Create a K2 Process
- Drag a Default Activity onto the canvas
- Add a Server Event to this Activity
- Right click on the Activity and select Properties
- In the General Properties Screen, select the Start Rule icon in the left navigation pane
- Select the Start option
- Enter 12/31/9999 23:59:59 in the Date field
- Click next and finish the Wizard
- Draw a line between the Start block and the Default Activity
- Deploy the process
- Ensure that K2 Host Server is running in console mode
- Open Workspace -> K2 Management -> Workflow Server -> Open your process -> Select Instance
- Start an Instance of the process
- As the process starts, open the K2 blackpearl Server
- An error appears in Host Server
The follow error message applies to this article:
- Error 1 The datediff function resulted in an overflow. The number of dateparts separating two date/time instances is too large. Try to use datediff with a less precise datepart.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx