This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When an activity containing a ‘Plan per Destination’ or ‘Plan per Slot’ option is configured with a Succeeding Rule, the rule will not execute until the last instance has executed all of its events. The issue occurs irrespective of the combination of Client and or Server Events in the Activity or how the Succeeding Rule has been configured.
Error Scenario Steps
|Note: The steps below describe scenarios under which these errors may occur. These steps are simplified and not all steps are shown or described.|
- Create an Activity with a Client Event
- Set Destination Rule as:
- Plan Per Destination - All at Once
- Create Slot for each Destination
- Add multiple Destination users in Destination Set
- Add 2 Server Events to this same Activity that immediately follows the Client Event
- Change the Succeeding/Outcome Rule to ’At least one slot..."
- Deploy the Process and Run it
- When the first user Actions his task, the Succeeding Rule should execute and continue with the rest of the Process, note that the Succeeding Rule does not execute
There are no error messages that apply to this article.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx