This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When a destination user delegates a Worklist item to another user, and that user actions the Worklist item the process unexpectedly completes without executing the rest of the process. This occurs if at design time the default activity destination is configured as "Plan per Destination – All at once" and "Create Slot per Destination" is selected.
|Note: The steps below describe scenarios under which these errors may occur. These steps are simplified and not all steps are shown or described.|
- Create a process with a Client Event
- Set the Destination Rule to "Plan per destination - All at once" and select "Create Slot per Destination." Specify one user in the Destination set.
- Start an Instance of the process.
- Go to the user’s Worklist and click on the Worklist item’s drop down and click on Delegate. Select a user other than the current user
- Go to the new user’s Worklist
- Action the Task
- The process completes but does not execute any of the activities after the Client Event
No error message.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx