This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
After installing the K2 blackpoint 0902 (4.9040.2.470) or (4.9040.3.470) the Out of Office functionality can be configured from Management Console by an administrator, but not from the user's K2 worklist. The Out of Office radio-buttons appear greyed out and the Add button is disabled.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
- Create a new Publish site in SharePoint, or any other site that uses the Office SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure functionality.
- Add the K2 Worklist Web Part to the site.
- Make sure the page that contains the K2 Worklist is checked-in.
- Attempt to set the Out of Office settings and click OK.
- Note the Add, Delete, Out of Office and In Office buttons are all disabled.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx