This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
After installing the K2 blackpearl 0807 Update KB000545, the following issues were identified in K2 Workspace > Reports:
- An “Input string was not in a correct format” error occurs when trying to use the View Flow on the Process Instances report.
- Headers on Activity Instances and Event Instances reports are not complete.
- When creating a report on the Process Instance Reporting object and adding filters on Process Instance ID and Process Name fields, the incorrect data is returned.
- On the Activity Instance Report an error occurs when trying to view the Data Audit/Audit report.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
- Open the Process Instances Report
- Click on View Flow
- An “Input string was not in a correct format” error occurs
- Headers on Activity Instances and Event Instances reports are not complete
- In the Report Designer create a report on the Process Instance Reporting object
- Add a filter on the Process Instance ID and Process Name fields
- The incorrect data is returned
- Open the Activity Instance Report
- Click on the Data Audit/Audit button
- The following error occurs: “The 'ProcessInstanceID' parameter is missing a value”
The following error message relates to this KB article:
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http:// portal.k2.com /downloads/bp/default.aspx