This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
In a K2 process where the same destination user is used in parallel activities the result is that two worklist items appear in the user's worklist.
If the user redirects one of these items the following issues occur:
- When redirecting the first item in the K2 Management Worklist, the second task will disappear from the list.
- When the second item is then redirected, both worklist items appear back on the K2 Management Worklist.
- If the first item is redirected from the K2 Worklist Webpart in SharePoint, both items disappear from the K2 Management Worklist.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
- Create a Client Event where the destination is set to User A
- In the Destination Rule options set the Plan per Destination > All at once
- Select 1 slot to be created
- Create a Redirect Escalation on the Client Event with the destination set to User A.
- Deploy the process
- Start an instance of the process
- Open User A’s Management worklist. Two items should appear in the worklist.
- Redirect the first item in the worklist to User B. Notice that the second worklist item disappears from the K2 Management worklist.
There is no error message. The worklist items do not appear as expected on the K2 Management Worklist after redirecting an item.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/default.aspx