This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
Using non-English characters such as Chinese characters in K2 Process Activity, Event and Folio names results in these characters being displayed incorrectly as “?????” in K2 Process Portal > Management Worklist.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
- Create a new process in K2 Studio.
- Use non-English characters for the process name, activity name and client event name.
- Deploy the process.
- Start a new instance of the process and use the same non-English characters for the folio name.
- Open Process Portal and navigate to the Management Worklist.
- Notice how certain fields display as “????” instead of the specified non-English characters.
Below is an example of the issue seen in the Management Worklist under Folio, Event Name and Activity Name:
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/k2blackpoint/Default.aspx