This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When using an InfoPath Integration Client Event in K2 Studio the activity XML fields are not being created.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
- Create a process in K2 Studio using the InfoPath Integration wizard
- Complete the InfoPath Integration wizard and select "run client event" and click Finish
- Cancel the InfoPath Integration Client Event
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3
- Click Next on the Client Event (note that a warning will be displayed on the form template)
- Add a task action field
- Add destination users and finish the wizard
- Note that the activity XML field is not being created in the Object Browser
At runtime, an error message will be displayed that the activity XML field cannot be found.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/k2blackpoint/Default.aspx