This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When trying to view the K2.net 2003 Escalation Code in the K2 Designer for Visual Studio, an “Index was outside the bounds of the array” exception is thrown.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
- Create a new process using K2.net 2003 Studio
- Add an activity to the process and configure a default escalation on the activity
- Save the process and project
- Open the newly created K2.net 2003 project in K2 Designer for Visual Studio
- Complete the upgrade wizard
- Open the K2.net 2003 Escalation Property Wizard
- Select the Escalation and click on Edit
- Select the Escalation Action and click on Edit
- The Escalation Action window opens, click Edit Code
- The following warning appears: "Are you sure you want to CANCEL this wizard and undo all changes?"
- Click Yes
- In code view, leave the code as is or edit it, click on Save and Close
- Navigate back to the K2.net 2003 Escalations page, select the escalation, and click on Edit
- An “Index was outside the bounds of the array” exception will be thrown
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/Default.aspx