This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When redirecting one of User A’s worklist items to User B the following occurs:
- User B receives the worklist item correctly, but
- The K2 Management Worklist, will show none of User A’s worklist items.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
- Create several parallel client events where the destination is set to User A, User B and User C
- In the Destination Rules options, set the ‘Plan per Destination’ to ‘All At Once’ for half of the client events and to ‘Plan Just Once’ for the other half
- Select ‘Create a Slot for each Destination’ for the ‘Plan Just Once’ destination sets
- Specify 1 Slot for the ‘All At Once’ destination sets
- Deploy the process
- Start an instance of the process
- Open the K2 Management Worklist (several items should appear for each user)
- Redirect one of User A’s worklist items to User B
- Notice that on the K2 Management Worklist all the worklist items for User A disappeared
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/Default.aspx