This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
An object reference error occurs when using K2.net 2003 Destination Queues in a K2 blackpearl process after migration from K2.net 2003 to K2 blackpearl 807 with KB000450.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
- In K2.net 2003 SP4, create a destination set containing a destination queue
- Export the process.
- Install K2 blackpearl 807 with KB000450.
- Migrate the K2.net 2003 process to K2 blackpearl 807 with KB000450 using the K2 Migration Utility by doing a data migration.
- Start and complete new instances on the migrated process.
- Upgrade the K2 blackpearl 807 with KB000450 environment to KB000525.
- Start new instances of the migrated process.
- The queue resolution will fail with an “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error message.
The following error message relates to this KB article:
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object at ADUM.K2UserManager2.ResolveQueueInternal(String QueueData)"
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http:// portal.k2.com /downloads/bp/default.aspx