This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
An error occurs in K2 Workspace > Archiving, after connecting to the Database server and attempting to select the K2ServerLog database. This only occurs when the connection string in the ‘SourceCode.Workflow.Runtime.Management.Config’ is set to use SQL authentication.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
- Drill down to the Archiving node under K2 Workspace > Management Console > Workflow Server
- When prompted to open a connection to the SQL Server, use any account that has permissions to retrieve the list of databases
- Click the 'Select' button to select the 'Log Database'
- Select the K2ServerLog database
- Click 'OK' and the following error occurs: "Could not find stored procedure ’mGetArchivedSets’"
"Could not find stored procedure ’mGetArchivedSets’"
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/Default.aspx