This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When a K2 Worklist Filter is created using "Worklist Item Owner Equals Other" in the K2 Worklist Webpart, it is expected that only shared or forwarded Out of Office items from other users will display when the filter is applied. However, when applied for a user with no shared or forwarded items, all worklist items would be returned instead of the expected empty worklist.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
- Create and deploy a simple process in a K2 Designer.
- Start a few instances of that process.
- View Anthony’s worklist and see that there are 4 worklist items.
- From the drop-down arrow on the worklist item, select the "Redirect" option, and assign 2 items to Mike. Anthony will have 2 items remaining.
- Mike is Out of the Office, and Mary is selected to receive the tasks assigned to Mike.
- Mary creates a filter called “Other” in the “Configuration” screen using "Worklist Item Owner equals Other" criteria.
- Mary should see 4 items in the K2 Worklist Webpart when the default filter is applied.
- When the “Other” filter is applied Mary should only see the 2 work items of Mike, which she does see in her worklist.
- Mike returns to the office and removes his Out of Office settings.
- Mary selects the Default filter, and now only sees 2 items.
- Mary selects the Filter “Other” and now sees her 2 items, although she should see no items in the worklist.
No error message is displayed; however the worklist filter has not filtered the worklist items as defined in the filter criteria.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpoint 0902 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/k2blackpoint/Default.aspx