This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
|Note: This article discusses multiple scenarios or sets of circumstances where the error(s) are known to occur. They have been compiled into a single article as the update applies to one assembly that will be updated repairing both errors.|
Duplicate entries are viewed in the Worklist reports for worklist items that have been redirected or where the process flow was changed using the Goto functionality.
When an activity instance is created and there are more users than slots available or an activity item is sent to a group that does not get resolved; once the Worklist item has been actioned, the entries in the Worklist Table are not removed correctly and as a result duplicate entries are viewed in the Worklist report.
When the Activity Instance report is generated for example, 1 slot with more than 1 destination user. Entries are created in the slots table and the worklist table. When 1 of the destination users actions the worklist item, then all items in the Worklist table should be removed. A report is later generated based on the Worklist table and duplicate entries are visible.
The duplicate entries that are viewed in the reports are a result of the duplicate entries not being properly removed once the slot available for the destination user has been taken.
- If a Goto is executed on a Default Activity Duplicate entries are generated in the report
- After the User Actions a worklist item, there are duplicate entries in the report
For Item 1:
1. Start a process instance using a process that has multiple Activities
2. Peform a Goto from one activity to another activity
3. Generate and view the Activity Instance Report for this activity, no duplicates should be present
4. Perform a Goto to another activity
5. Regenerate the Activity Instance Report for the first Q Activity and duplications should be visible
For Item 2:
1. Reusing the same instance, perform a Goto to activity 'Erro (Registo em SAP)'
2. Look at the Activity Instance Report for this activity
3. Perform the default action in Workspace.
4. View the Activity Instance Report for this activity again and duplications should be visible
There are no specific error messages. Note the error scenario section that describes the unexpected behavior.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: http://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/Default.aspx