This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When there are two users with almost identical user names differentiated by the presence of an underscore the K2 Server and K2 Workspace will register both users with the user name without the underscore.
When there are two users for example User1 and U_er1, the K2 Server and the K2 Workspace registers both users under the user name User1. When these users have Worklist items allocated to them and then they are redirected for example from U_er1 to User1 the following error is reported "are not allowed to redirect from User1 to User1".
Within an environment there are two accounts User1 and U_er1, and a workflow instance is sent to User1 which is a pending task. Both User1 and the user U_er1 would get the same pending task as well.
This error can be reproduced using the steps below:
- Create two new accounts in Active Directory, named User1 and U_er1
- Deploy a process, which has one approve activity with both users as destinations
- Use K2 Workspace to start a new instance
- Both User1 and U_ser1 should get the pending task in their Worklist
- Only User1 would be able to action his worklist item and if U_er1 executes the action, the following error would be displayed "Action OK not found";
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/Default0807.aspx