This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When a user releases an item the ActionerID gets set to '0' in "Plan All at once" scenarios. This in turn causes the Worklist item not to be displayed on the user's Worklist anymore.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
To reproduce this error:
On a Client Event, configure the Destination Rule as follows:
- Planning Option: All at Once, 1 Slots
- Destination User Set: User1 & User2
- Open User1's Worklist item
- Refresh User2’s Worklist and verify that the item status changed from Available to Allocated
- Release the open item from the Workspace Management Console
- Refresh User1’s Worklist and notice the item status changed from Open to Available
- Refresh User2’s Worklist and notice that the Allocated item was removed
No error occurs, but the worklist item does not display
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.
The latest K2 blackpearl 0807 Update is available as an independent installation package which can be found here: https://portal.k2.com/downloads/bp/Default0807.aspx