When performing a GoTo on an Activity where the destination rule is set to “Plan just once”, the Activity Instance Destinations in the Process Overview Report displays “No Data Available”.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
To reproduce this error:
- Create a process containing one destination user in a Default Client Event
- Start an instance of the process you have created in Step 1
- Perform a GoTo activity ( for example the Start Activity)
- Open the Process Overview Report, note that the instance created in Step 2 has an expired activity
- Click on the expired instance’s Activity Instance Destinations and you will see it displays “No Data Available”
There is no error message, the report displays a “No Data Available” record.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.