When a K2 workflow field part is dragged and dropped in the meta data context part of the K2 for SharePoint wizard(s), an error stating “Unable to determine the container for the workflow user context part.” occurs.
|Important: This issue is only experienced when using K2 Studio and K2 Designer for Visual Studio|
This issue is known to occur under the following conditions:
- Any new processes built on K2 4.5 with Update KB001140 (4.10060.1.1140) that contains any one of the SharePoint wizards listed below.
- An existing SharePoint integrated process that is redeployed on K2 4.5 (4.10060.1.1140) with Update KB001140
The following K2 for SharePoint wizards are known to generate the above error when in use:
- SharePoint Workflow Integration
- SharePoint Events Integration
- SharePoint Records Management
- SharePoint List and Libraries
- SharePoint Documents
Shown below is an example of the error message which can be expected. The example shown illustrates the error in K2 Studio.
1. Click OK on the Error window
2. Close the process
3. Reopen the process
4. Complete the process design
5. Save and deploy the K2 process