This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
KB001069 is a list of high priority issues for K2 blackpearl 4.5 and K2 blackpoint 4.5 that have now been resolved.
- A user is not allowed to open a worklist item and an exception is thrown due to an unnecessary allocated status for that worklist item.
- An 'Invalid Archive Type' error causes inconsistencies in K2 Reports.
- When a user releases an item the ActID gets set to '0', causing the worklist item to not be displayed on the worklist.
- An 'Archive Buffer Overflow' occurs when redirecting a worklist item using the K2 API.
- Duplicate entries are viewed in the worklist reports for redirected worklist items or where the process flow was changed using the Goto functionality.
- When Windows SharePoint Server (WSS) is installed but not configured the K2 Installer presents an object reference error when trying to check for SharePoint Farm installations.
These Hotfixes are contained within the latest K2 4.5 Update. Install the update package to resolve the issues.